4.2 Configure registration periods and fees
- Only a National System Admin can configure application settings
- You can make changes to the registration rates and fees whenever you like
- 1.Set the legally specified registration time period Click change and enter the number of days legally specified in law for when a birth must be registered.
- 2.Set the delayed registration time period Click change and enter the number of days deemed a delayed registration. Note: The late registration time period is automatically calculated based on the legally specified and delayed registration time periods.
- 3.Set the registration fees Click change and enter the fee for a registration within legally specified, late and delayed. This amount will be requested as part of printing a certificate and contributes to the total fees collected metric in Performance.
- 4.Complete the same steps for death