3.2 Set-up your own country configuration
This section instructs you how to set-up and provision factory reset reference data for your OpenCRVS country configuration, and replace the default repository (Farajaland) with your country's repository.
The instructions should be conducted sequentially as laid out in each step, and will include:
- 1.Fork our fictional country configuration "Farajaland" into your own country configuration repository.
- 2.Configure your country's administrative address structure to be used as standardised and interoperable geolocation for registrations, employees, civil registration offices and health facilities.
- 3.Import a standardised, geolocated list of all the civil registration offices and health facilities where births and deaths occur.
- 4.Import an initial list of test or production, civil registration employee users who can access the system. Users can be created using the OpenCRVS user interface at any time.
- 5.Generate a factory reset backup of all the reference data.
- 6.Set up multi-language content.
- 7.Provision 3rd party error tracking tools, and configure final initialisation settings.