The functionality supports essential system administration activities, managing both users and teams in the system.
Standard user roles are defined in User types. If you want to change these user types, this will require customisation.
The details required for each user can be configured as per country requirements.
- As a System Administrator, I want to be able to add users to the system so that they can conduct their activities
- As a System Administrator, I want to be able to edit user details so that they are always up to date and the user can access the application as and when needed
- As a System Administrator, I want to be able to be able to view all users from the same office so that I can see who works there [in roadmap]
- As a System Administrator, I want to be able to see which users are active and which users are no longer active so that I know who is working in a specific office
- As a Registrar, I want to be able to be able to view all users in my office so that only active users have access to the application [in roadmap]
- As a Registrar, I want to be able to request the creation of a new user so that they can quickly get to work [in roadmap]
- As a Registrar, I want to be able to request to deactivate users who no longer work on civil registration so that they can't conduct activities when they don't have an official role [in roadmap]
Create a new user
The System Administrator can add users and assign them to an office.
They will need a valid mobile phone number and National ID (if the country has one) as standard.
Edit user details
The System Administrator can edit the user details as required.
Any changes made to user details are tracked as part of the audit functionality.
Create & View office
The System Administrator can create new offices when they are established
The System Administrator can search for offices and view all actors assigned to that office
The Registrar can view all actors assigned to their office
The System Administrator can deactivate a user
Request the creation of new users
The Registrar can request the creation of a new user through the system so that all new employees can be added to the system efficiently
The Registrar can request the deactivation of a user through the system
The System Administrator/Registration Manager can review new user / deactivation requests and approve or reject them
The Registrar can see the status of their new user / deactivation requests